Delifrance Bloggers' Night: My First Vlogging Effort

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Okay, here's my first attempt at vlogging.

Several bloggers were invited to check out Delifrance's new line of Spiked Coffees. I'll be blogging more about that later on. In the meantime, check out this vid I put together. And, yep, I suppose this makes for my first official vlogging effort.



Naturally, I'll have to look into the whole vlogging scene in the Philippines. I have to admit, there are a lot of people who have inspired me to do the same, and it's always fun to tinker around with a cam and PC and see what happens, you know?

BTW, watch the vid to find out how you can score on some free coffee- and be one of the first to check out Delifrance's naughty new line of coffee treats!

Cheers everyone!

0 chicks and dudes said...:

Essential Cool in Digital Media, Pop Culture and the Internet, with Renzie | RenzieBaluyut.com

The Life & Times of The Renzie Man

Keyboard Monkeys! | Tips, Tricks and Advice for the Digital Entrepreneur

HarvardBusiness.org

How to Change the World, by Guy Kawasaki

Barfield Management

PinoyMoneyTalk.com - Make Money Online, Stocks, Forex, Mutual Funds Philippines

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP