Photobucket Works For Me!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

For the past couple of weeks, I noticed that a lot of my image links to my Multiply has been screwing up. A friend of mine brought it up one time she checked out one of my earlier blog entries- and pointed out to me that all the spaces where the pics should have been were just that- empty spaces.

Empty spaces with the Multiply logo on em. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I've decided to put all my photos instead on Photobucket. Yes, I registered for a new account, and now all my new pics and vids are posted right there.

So far, so good- I like the interface, and the way you could create folders within folders, thereby making it easier to arrange photos. Haven't found a way to browse through all the folders without having to click on each one though. I foresee a time when I'll probably have way too many pictures- I'm having enough trouble keeping track of things as it is.

Nevertheless, Multiply will still be up and running- I still like the whole interactivity of it. But all my pics and vids (to think I just tried vlogging recently) go to Photobucket.

Cheers, everyone!

0 chicks and dudes said...:

Essential Cool in Digital Media, Pop Culture and the Internet, with Renzie | RenzieBaluyut.com

The Life & Times of The Renzie Man

Keyboard Monkeys! | Tips, Tricks and Advice for the Digital Entrepreneur

HarvardBusiness.org

How to Change the World, by Guy Kawasaki

Barfield Management

PinoyMoneyTalk.com - Make Money Online, Stocks, Forex, Mutual Funds Philippines

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP